CONSULTANCY AND SIMULATION
FOR DESIGN IN
Naval Architecture, Civil Engineering
and Industrial Engineering
Compass is a consultancy services company specialized in engineering design. We provide innovative solutions for numerical analysis and simulation for engineering sectors as naval/marine, renewable energies, industrial and civil.
We make our know-how available for companies, by means of our software Tdyn. Tdyn is a unique solution which integrates different types of analyses and offers a global simulation solution for CFD, muliphysics, structural analysis and seakeeping.
The members of our team are all highly qualified professionals specialised in civil, industrial, naval and telecommunication engineering. We provide our services worldwide from our premises in Barcelona city.
A SOLUTION FOR ALL YOUR SIMULATION AND ANALYSIS NEEDS, UNIFIED IN A UNIQUE TOOL
Contact us for any enquiry:
- Information about our consultancy services
- Information about our software
- Technical support
- R&D collaborations
- Interest in working with us
- Compass works closely with Scipedia BIM Team-up, in order to create advanced digital tools which integrate engineering, management and design tools, in order to optimize… Continue reading Compass and BIM Team-Up Simulation and BIM
- In Tdyn RamSeries, static non-linear analysis also allows the study of structures that have membranes and cables. For those scenarios, it is not mandatory for… Continue reading Non-Linear Static Analyses in Tdyn RamSeries
- The new Tdyn 16.2.1 official version has been released and is ready to download from our webpage. The most important features of the new version… Continue reading New Official Version Released Tdyn 16.2.1
- The upcoming course of online training will consist of 11 chapters, and each of them contains a computational theory section and a practical exercise. After… Continue reading Upcoming online Training Course Tdyn RamSeries
- A FEM study of the structural viability and verification of a platform screen door (PSD) and the corresponding anchoring to the railway station platform has… Continue reading Platform screen door FEM Verification