what is a cookie and what is it for?
A “Cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with information about browsing. The set of “cookies” of all our users helps us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages are useful, which are not and which can be improved. Cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website. In no case could cookies damage your equipment. On the contrary, the fact that they are active helps us to identify and solve errors.
which type of cookies do we use?
According to the entity that manages it
- Own cookies Those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third-party cookies Those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. For example, those used by social networks, or by external content such as Google Analytics or YouTube.
According to the length of time they remain activated
- Session cookies Temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the web page, so none of them are recorded on your computer’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and make it easier to use.
- Persistent cookies Stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a certain expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date.
According to its purpose
- Technical cookies Those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, to control traffic and data communication, access restricted access areas, carry out the purchase process of an order, use security elements, store content to be able to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Analysis cookies Those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products and services that we offer.
purpose of each of the cookies used
Below we detail the cookies used on our website and their purpose.
|wp-wpml_current_language||Preserves the language in which you browse the page||Session||Compass|
|moove_gdpr_popup||Saves the chosen preferences of the cookies to use||365 days||Compass|
|_ga||Google Analytics service to distinguish unique users||Session|
|_ga_319945963||Google Analytics service||2 years|
How to configure or disable your cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your Internet browser. If you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on our website may be less satisfactory. In the following links you have at your disposal all the information to configure or disable your cookies in each browser:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Safari for IOS (iPhone y iPad)
- Chrome para Android
You can change your cookie settings on the next page: