The upcoming course of online training will consist of 11 chapters, and each of them contains a computational theory section and a practical exercise. After each training chapter, the students have one week to solve and deliver the practical exercise. The total time of the course is 50 hours.
Next are shown the contents of each of the 11 chapters.
- Chapter 1: Introduction. Tdyn RamSeries: Installation. General preferences. Capabilities. Data tree. Generation and repair of CAD geometries for FEA. Geometry Organization. Layers.
- Chapter 2: Local axes
- Chapter 3: Geometry. Import of CAD geometry. CAD cleaning and repair
- Chapter 4: Beams and shells. Model with beams and shells.
- Chapter 5: Meshing. Meshing of models for FEM structural analysis.
- Chapter 6: Post-process. Analysis, and postprocess of results
- Chapter 7: Static analysis. Study case: Problem statement, analysis objective. CAD model. CAE model. FEM mesh. Post-process of the results
- Chapter 8: Dynamic analysis. Introduction. Dynamic analysis of structures (brief theoretical introduction). CAE model. FEM mesh. Post-process of the results.
- Chapter 9: Buckling. Introduction. Buckling analysis. Pre-buckling analysis example: CAE model.
- Chapter 10: Nonlinear geometric analysis. Introduction. Nonlinear geometric analysis (large displacements).
- Chapter 11: Elasticity and plasticity. Introduction. Study case of plasticity in steels: CAE model.